Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.09.2014, 23:41   #34
Sir J.

Здравствуйте. Проверьте пожалуйста мой рассказ обо мне и о научных исследованиях.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sir J.
I would like to tell you about my scientific work.
I graduated from the Institute of Engineering "LMZ-VTUZ" in 2013 and received a diploma engineer with qualifications.
I defended my final qualification work project "The combustion chamber on the basis of the vortex burner modules for the modernization of pumping unit GTC 10-4 NZL"
The purpose of my dissertation - a study of intensification of low-calorie burning fuel in the vortex burner using air ionization.
Scientific innovation is, in fact, that we reduce the activation energy by acting on the air, not fuel. In the area of combustion blowing atomic oxygen.
I think in the learning process, I received a lot of research experience.
In the course of my study at the University, I participated in some scientific and practical conferences, such as: "Proceedings of the scientific and technical conference of students of the turbine construction of the Faculty''
My scientific supervisor - doctor of technical sciences, professor of N/N. He - a famous scientist in our university. And he will be my supervisor further.
I want to attend graduate because I’m very interested in science and want to contribute to its development. And I hope that my dreams will come true. Thank you for your attention.
Sir J. вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Реклама